[Setup] New Theme set up using DIYPloneStyle

Brian Turner brian.turner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:55:13 UTC 2007

Plone 2.5
DIYPloneStyle-2.5-alpha.tar.gz

I've created a new Theme using DIYPloneStyle.  However, the new theme
doesn't appear in the "Add/Remove Products" section of my plone instance.
has anyone experienced this?  Here are the steps I followed:

1) I untarred DIYPloneStyle-2.5-alpha.tar.gz
2) Updated the product under 'portal_setup'
3) ran python bin/generator.py --productname NCBTheme
4) restarted the zope instance Zope/bin/zopectl stop then start
5) updated the NCBTheme under 'portal_setup'

Any suggestions?

--
Brian