[Setup] Plone Stack Overflow

hpinson at indepthl.com hpinson at indepthl.com
Fri Jan 12 22:24:26 UTC 2007

Hi. This question has been asked before, but not answered definitivly
here or on Plone Users as far as I can tell.

Plone 2.5.1, Zope 2.9.5, Python 2.4.4 (Fedora Core 6)

In certain sub-versions of Internet Explorer 6, when visiting a Plone
2.5.1 site, a Windows error message is generated:

"Stack overflow at line: 0"

This appears in Windows XP as far as I can tell.

This error occurs on our Plone installation, and also upon a visit to
plone.org by affected browsers.  We do not see this error in Firefox,
and
90% of our user-base uses IE.

I have seen reference to cache-fu and a lightbox.js as culprits, but
no
specific reference on how to fix.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--