[Setup] Images

rostom rostom at mail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:44:08 UTC 2007

I like the way Plone handles images on News items. That is, it automatically
creates a thumbnail for the page, and then when viewing the page, clicking on
the thumbnail takes the user to the full view mode. I am trying emulate this
same behavior with my regular Plone content pages (non-News items). Is there a
way to mimic this behavior? I don't want to create a thumbnail for every image I
have and I don't want to write code that links to the full image. I'd like Plone
to do it automatically.

Thanks in advance.