[Setup] Migrate from Plone 2.0.5 to 2.5

Jon Steffan jon at fedoraunity.org
Tue Jan 9 17:21:25 UTC 2007

Migration also fails for me due to GRUF -> PAS at the same stage. Please
let the list know if you find a solution. I have heard something about
checking if there are Zope users with the same username as users in your
plone acl_users. However, I can't recall if there *is* or *isn't*
supposed to be matching users.

Jon