[Setup] Plone Controller OK but no Plone running (Win x64 problem?)

Chris Chambers chris at cpcengineeringdesign.com
Wed Feb 28 08:32:35 UTC 2007

I have searched the lists but probably not using the right keywords. Hence
the post.

I have installed Plone 2.5.2 using the installer which went without a hitch
and the Plone Controller is running just fine. It says Plone has started but
"View Plone" brings up a blank window and the ZMI button gives "Firefox
can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8080". After quite a
few minutes (probably ten) Plone is stopped under the status in Plone
Controller

I'm running WindowsXP 64. I posted a question way back asking if things ran
OK on this OS and had no reply. I assumed that things should be fine. Maybe
the problem is Win x64 or maybe just Plone 2.5.2 install.

Where to from here?

Regards

Chris