[Setup] newbie - plone sight setup/skin issue

Joe Ersinghaus jersinghaus at nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Feb 7 18:58:40 UTC 2007

Hello All,

This is my first post, so go easy on me. :)

I've install plone 2.5.2 and intend to migrate our business website to
it. So I'm in the process of reading all the various documentation and
learning all about plone.

I downloaded the Unep Skins product off of www.ploneskins.org just to
play with skins. After I tried a few, I reselected the plone default,
but noticed that my sight did not reset back to the plone default. It
seemed to be stuck on one of the 16 skin selection I had made from the
Unep product (I'm not sure which one it was stuck on.)

So I uninstalled Unep and restarted my plone (in debug mode) and now
I've lost my skinning completely. The sight looks like one in which css
is completely shutdown. Layout and everything.

Can someone help me "reset" my skin back to the plone default?

Thanks,
Joe