[Setup] Large Folders in Plone 3

deesto john.destefano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:42:48 UTC 2007

Are there any restrictions on where you can create large folders in Plone 3?
I'm trying to migrate my Members folder from the root of my 2.5 site to a
new v3 site, and I get the error "Disallowed subobject type: Large Plone
Folder".  I've pasted the entire error here:
http://paste.plone.org/18737

If I try and import Members anywhere but the site root in 3.0, I get a raw
HTML error that "The object <em>Members</em> does not support this
operation."  Full error here:
http://paste.plone.org/18739

Except for this Members folder, I have finally been able to import (not
_render_, but at least import) everything from 2.5 to 3.0, so I'd greatly
appreciate any help to figure this part out.

With many thanks, and wishes for happy holidays,
~John