[Setup] Which Folder To Backup When Migrating?

ThisGuyIKnow spomerg at cwu.EDU
Tue Dec 18 18:31:07 UTC 2007

I have an install of Plone 3.0.2 on a FreeBSD machine that was installed via
the Ports Collection. I just did a portupgrade and now am trying to follow
the instructions at the following site to upgrade to 3.0.4:

  http://plone.org/documentation/manual/upgrade-guide/migrate-plone

Step 1 says to backup my entire "Plone directory". This is very vague to me.
Which directory is this? The port installed everything under
/usr/local/www/Zope210, but my zope instance that has my plone instance is
under /usr/local/zope. What is my "Plone directory" in this case? If I had
to guess, I'd backup everything under /usr/local/zope since this contains
the Plone products and the Data.fs file. But this idiot isn't 100% sure. ;-)

- Gavin