[Setup] Installing Python modules with Unified Installer

robergb robergb at dm.org
Sat Dec 15 19:39:25 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

The last time I set up a Plone system was back in the days before the
Unified Installer.  I like how everything is self-contained with the Unified
Installer, but this leaves me with a question: How do I install additional
Python modules for Zope to use?  (I know how to do this for the system
Python, but not the Zope Python.)  I've got my Plone instance up and
running, and now I want to install the python-ldap module so that I can use
LDAP authentication.

I'm using the Plone 3.0.3 Unified Installer on Linux.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S. Sorry for the duplicate post in the forum.