[Setup] Errors with setup on Win XP

Emanuele Cuccillato (HKKH Partnership Project) emanuele at iucn.org.np
Thu Dec 13 11:32:12 UTC 2007

Please, provide help on such a criticall install problem. Tried also another
computer, and there is still the same issue. Tried also 3.0.4.

Error message:

Executing the command 'setupSite.py' failed

KeyError:''

The log of the error is:

Time
2007/12/13 12:53:24.468
User Name (User Id)
admin (admin)
Request URL
http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSite
Exception Type
KeyError
Exception Value
''
Traceback (innermost last):
• Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
• Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
• Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
• Module Products.CMFPlone.factory, line 80, in addPloneSite
• Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 319, in
runAllImportStepsFromProfile
__traceback_info__: profile-Products.CMFPlone:plone
• Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1023, in
_runImportStepsFromContext
• Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 982, in _doRunImportStep
__traceback_info__: content
• Module Products.CMFCore.exportimport.content, line 37, in
importSiteStructure
• Module Products.CMFCore.exportimport.content, line 166, in import_
• Module Products.CMFCore.exportimport.content, line 185, in _makeInstance
• Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 716, in constructContent
• Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 276, in constructInstance
• Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 450, in _constructInstance
• Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.folder, line 7, in addATBTreeFolder
• Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 347, in _setObject
• Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
• Module zope.component.event, line 26, in dispatch
• Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
• Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
• Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
• Module zope.component.event, line 33, in objectEventNotify
• Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
• Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
• Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
• Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 261, in
handleContentishEvent
• Module Products.Archetypes.CatalogMultiplex, line 35, in indexObject
• Module Products.CMFPlone.CatalogTool, line 386, in catalog_object
• Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 535, in catalog_object
• Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 339, in catalogObject
• Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 277, in updateMetadata
• Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 417, in recordify
• Module Products.Archetypes.ExtensibleMetadata, line 325, in CreationDate
• Module DateTime.DateTime, line 1149, in toZone
KeyError: ''
Display traceback as text
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
1.        REQUEST
2.        form
description
''
create_userfolder
'1'
id
'PMU'
submit
' Add Plone Site '
title
'PMU'
3.        cookies
tree-s
'eJzT0MgpMOQKVneEA1dbda4CI67EkgJjLj0AeGcHew'
4.        lazy items
SESSION
<bound method SessionDataManager.getSessionData of <SessionDataManager at
/session_data_manager>>
5.        other
create_userfolder
'1'
TraversalRequestNameStack
[]
AUTHENTICATED_USER
<User 'admin'>
URL
'http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSite'
title
'PMU'
SERVER_URL
'http://localhost'
AUTHENTICATION_PATH
''
PUBLISHED
<bound method __FactoryDispatcher__.addPloneSite of
<App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object at 0x05D62FD0>>
id
'PMU'
ACTUAL_URL
'http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSite'
description
''
URL0
http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSite
URL1
http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone
URL2
http://localhost/manage_addProduct
URL3
http://localhost
BASE0
http://localhost
BASE1
http://localhost
BASE2
http://localhost/manage_addProduct
BASE3
http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone
BASE4
http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSite
6.        environ
HTTP_COOKIE
'tree-s="eJzT0MgpMOQKVneEA1dbda4CI67EkgJjLj0AeGcHew"'
SERVER_SOFTWARE
'Zope/(Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, win32) ZServer/1.1 Plone/3.0.3'
SCRIPT_NAME
''
REQUEST_METHOD
'POST'
HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE
'300'
SERVER_PROTOCOL
'HTTP/1.1'
channel.creation_time
1197529635
CONNECTION_TYPE
'keep-alive'
HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET
'ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7'
HTTP_USER_AGENT
'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914
Firefox/2.0.0.7'
HTTP_REFERER
'http://localhost/manage_addProduct/CMFPlone/addPloneSiteForm'
SERVER_NAME
'0.0.0.0'
REMOTE_ADDR
'127.0.0.1'
PATH_TRANSLATED
'\\manage_addProduct\\CMFPlone\\addPloneSite'
SERVER_PORT
'80'
CONTENT_LENGTH
'73'
HTTP_HOST
'localhost'
HTTP_ACCEPT
'text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q
=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5'
GATEWAY_INTERFACE
'CGI/1.1'
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE