[Setup] Building / Compiling wvWare on Solaris

Gerald Wise wisegw at msn.com
Wed Dec 12 02:45:02 UTC 2007

Is there anyone here that has been successful at building wv on Solaris
(Solaris 8 in my case)?  If so, can you share the process you used to
successfully build the software (i.e. dependencies, environment variables,
commands/steps)?  The process used to build on other *nix systems may also
be helpful.

My searches here and through Google have not generated any results that
indicate a difficulty with this platform (except in older releases), which
leads me to believe that the problems are user based (me).

I know this post should contain my error output.  Unfortunately, I can't
readily post the errors I am having, due to the fact that the build system
is on a standalone workstation with no way to transfer the information.  I
hope to have this corrected in the next few days.