[Setup] PythonPath and CacheFu

brettwiese bwiese at fsbarcadia.com
Tue Dec 11 20:10:02 UTC 2007

I'm trying to setup CacheFu with Squid Support

I'm at the step where you make the configuration using
'python makeconfig'

I then get the message;
'Unable to import PageTemplateFile.  This probably means
that you need to add ~zope/lib/python to your python path.
Try 'export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/path/to/Zope/lib/python'
where the Zope in question is version 2.8+ (you can use CacheFu
for Zope 2.7 also, but you need Zope 2.8 to run makeconfig.py)'

So, I ran the command:
'export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/opt/Plone-3.0.4/lib/python/zope'

Is this the right folder to point to?
Or is the syntax wrong?

I'm rather new to Plone (let alone CacheFu) so please be patient!
Thanks!

-Brett