[Setup] FCKEditor problem

tomsyr toconklin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:00:40 UTC 2007

I installed FCKEditor 2.4.3 on Plone 3 site.
OS is CentoOS 5

I get the following after I try to set the preferences under my profile,
which I did after setting the global preferences:

Time  	2007/08/30 14:52:49.027 GMT-4
User Name (User Id) 	tconklin (tconklin)
Request URL 	http://cmsweb/prefs_fckeditor_member_set
Exception Type 	ImportError
Exception Value 	cannot import name transaction_note

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 140, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 313, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 196, in _exec
    * Module None, line 1, in prefs_fckeditor_member_set
      <FSPythonScript at /Plone/prefs_fckeditor_member_set>
      Line 1

ImportError: cannot import name transaction_note

Everything else is working fine on the site.