[Setup] ldap setup

davmarsh davmarsh at cisco.com
Fri Aug 24 14:23:42 UTC 2007

I have this same problem, i can search and find and add users, but when i go
to log in, it doesnt let me, also noticed those users dont show up in the
users like when i check from the plone site logged in as the admin.  Maybe
someone knows of a good way to set up the LDAP folder and make sure the
users in LDAP are going to show up in the plone site.

It looks to me like the users arent being seen because they are not users of
the site just in that seperate LDAP part.

That is kind of wordy, and i am new to this so let me know what anyone that
can help thinks.

--David