[Setup] Upgrading from stand alone to zeo (Plone 3.0)

tomsyr toconklin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:38:50 UTC 2007

I ended up upgrading to the stand alone version, and everything is working as
expected.
Some notes on the zeo though -
When I tried to do a restart on the zeocluster, it was never able to launch.
I'm not sure if it's an OS issue or not. Both clients were able to start,
but I was unable to access via the port numbers.
I didn't run the fg under the client. I did want to under the server, but
the script was not in the directory. I'm assuming (now) that's the client's
role.