[Setup] DIY Plone Styles & Limi's tutorial Part 4

Chris Chambers chris at cpcengineeringdesign.com
Wed Aug 22 03:59:49 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help. There was another solution by experimentation I hit upon
this which worked.

I had to move to the ..\Plone 3\Python folder and then execute
python "c:\...\DIYPloneStyle\bin\generate.py" --productname MyTheme

Note the " marks but this created the directory and sub contents in the
Python directory not the Products directory. So I just moved it over.