[Setup] Plone LDAP integration mapping ldap groups to roles

cchencvp cchen at cvpcorp.com
Wed Aug 15 01:11:21 UTC 2007

So I installed plone and wish to connect it to an AD LDAP.  Everything looks
like it's working fine.  I map an LDAP Group to the manager role.  It looks
like it mapped with no problem.  It even says it mapped to manager in the
cache tab in the acl_users.  However, I do not get manager permissions on my
site when I log in as that user.  If anyone can help me please?