[Setup] (no subject)

Andy McKay amckay at bluefountain.com
Thu Aug 9 08:30:21 UTC 2007

I don't know the problem and can't really help, but it used to be
that there was a log written out during the install, have a look in
the installation path for a .log file, probably setup.log. If the log
is still around, it might have something useful in it. We are looking
for a log that tells us a detailed traceback of that error.

On 8 Aug 2007, at 20:09, Adam Delyea wrote:

> Hey
>
> I am trying to set up Plone on a Windows XP SP2 machine. I've
> downloaded the 2.5.3 version, and when I try to install it, right
> at the very end, it gives an error message.
>
> Message says:
>
>  TypeError: __init__() requires exactly 1 argument (recieves 2)
>
> or something to that extent.
>
> I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem, and nows
> how to fix it.
>
> --
> Thanks again,
> Adam Delyea