[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.4

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Apr 20 18:14:04 UTC 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:19:42 -0700,
<FlairA7429 at aol.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry that I have to keep bugging you with this!
> I almost have Plone 2.1.4 up.  I just have it where I unzipped it and I
> get a
> box saying I have CRC errors (I pressed continue anyway).

This means that your file is broken. Re-download it. Also, the Windows
installer does not need to be unzipped, it's an executable.

Oh, and if you're starting out now, please get Plone 2.5.x instead of
2.1.x (which will become an unsupported release once 3.0 ships sometime in
late May).

:)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net