[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.4

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Apr 20 12:14:48 UTC 2007

FlairA7429 at aol.com wrote:
> I'm sorry that I have to keep bugging you with this!
>
> I almost have Plone 2.1.4 up.  I just have it where I unzipped it and I
> get a box saying I have CRC errors (I pressed continue anyway).

This is probably a bad idea. Not sure why you are getting CRC errors but
you might want to try to fix that first before going any further. Isn't
the Plone installer for windows an executable?

> I found
> the Plone file in the c:/Program files.

You found c:\Program Files\Plone 2 after you ran the installer? I hope
that is what you are saying :-D

 > Anyway, when I look at the Plone
> icon files, I do not know what execution file opens Plone up.

If you have successfully ran the installer, there should be a 'Plone'
menu added to the 'Start Menu' that contains a 'Plone' menu item.