[Setup] re: Plone 2.1.4

FlairA7429 at aol.com FlairA7429 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 04:19:42 UTC 2007

I'm sorry that I have to keep bugging you with this!

I almost have Plone 2.1.4 up.  I just have it where I unzipped it and I get a
box saying I have CRC errors (I pressed continue anyway). I found the Plone
file in the c:/Program files. Anyway, when I look at the Plone icon files, I do
not know what execution file opens Plone up. Usually, I can spot an execution
file with no problem. I've clicked on icons with no avail.  (I didn't see
anything in the How-Tos)

I did not know how difficult this would be. I had to download two other
software programs to get this far.

If you can help me out with this, I would be grateful. -Ali