[Setup] Re: HELP!!!

Lucia Colombo llcolombo at email.it
Sun Apr 8 23:30:40 UTC 2007

what are you trying to do?
an export and import will not work from plone 2.1.4 to 2.5.2, you have to migrate the site.
But if you don't need to install 2.5.2 for other reasons on your computer, you might install 2.1.4. Then exporting and importing works, and you could migrate later on to 2.5.2 if you like.

Lucia
  <FlairA7429 at aol.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:d6b.38229bb.334acbed at aol.com...
  Does anyone know if version 2.1.4 of Plone is compatible with 2.5.2?  I have my existing eportfolio on 2.1.4 through my university  and I need to put Plone on my computer before the university removes it soon. Panic!

  After I installed Plone 2.5.2 - 6793, I received this message: "Executing the command 'SetupSite.py failed' AttributeError:add PloneSite"

  I also installed Plone 2.5.2-zope-2.9-6793. I received the message "Executing the command 'SetupSite.py failed' Import Error: cannot import name - Global Translation Service"

  Do you know what this means? How can I get Plone up and running?

  Thanks
  Ali

  See what's free at AOL.com.