[Setup] Pages with Comments Kicking Users Out of Plone

Henderson, Lamar A. hendersonl at more.net
Fri Apr 6 20:08:42 UTC 2007

Hi, all. I'm having a problem with my Plone site I hope someone can help
me with.

What's happening is that whenever a user tries to view a page that a
different user has posted a comment on, Plone kicks the user to the
login page. The only way for someone to view the page is for a manager
to go in and delete the comment.

I've had to extensively modify the workflows in order to make the site
work for what I need. However, I don't see anything specifically about
comments workflows.

Thanks.

Lamar Henderson
hendersonl at more.net