[Setup] remember/membrane workflow issues

Cliff Williams gcw-python at rezidew.net
Thu Apr 5 03:09:45 UTC 2007

I have member content types developed to use membrane and remember. For
some reasone users are only allowed to add themselves as regular plone
users and not as the remember based users. Everytime I navigate as an
anonymous user to /createMember?type=Consumer I get prompted to
authenticate myself.

I've tried setting "add plone user", "membrane: edit Id", and "membrane:
register member" in both the site root and /portal_memberdata to no avail.

help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Specs:
OS: Gentoo Linux
Python: 2.4.3
Zope: 2.9.6