[Setup] Re: Scripting ZOPE/Plone installation

Duncan Mortimer duncan at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 14:14:49 UTC 2006

On 29 Sep 2006, at 14:27, Nick Davis wrote:

> Duncan Mortimer wrote:
>>
>>     REQUEST=self.REQUEST,
>> AttributeError: REQUEST
>
> You have to simulate sending yourself a request, something along
> these lines :
>
> from Testing.makerequest import makerequest
> app=makerequest(app)
> app.uol=makerequest(app.uol)
>
> uol is our plone root - replace with what you have.

That was it! 'app=makerequest(app)' was all it needed. I did get the
following:
2006-09-29 15:09:25 ERROR Zope.ZCatalog uncatalogObject
unsuccessfully attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of events/
events_topic/previous.
2006-09-29 15:09:26 ERROR Zope.ZCatalog uncatalogObject
unsuccessfully attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of
events_topic/previous.

But the the site creation seems to have completed fine.

Thanks for the help, time to see what configuration I can get done
with it :-)

Duncan

Duncan Mortimer
duncan at fmrib.ox.ac.uk