[Setup] Re: How do I make the FCKeditor the default editor for every user?

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Sep 20 08:38:55 UTC 2006

Alex Mandel, on 2006-09-20:
> Speaking of which, this seems really common. Does someone already have a
> script for this. Or if I write one where should I post it on the plone
> site so it's available.

One of my products has  this in Extensions/AppInstall.py, which seems
to do the trick:

    # make sure fckeditor is the default editor instead of kupu.
    mtool = getToolByName(portal, 'portal_memberdata')
    mtool._updateProperty('wysiwyg_editor', 'FCKeditor')

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/