[Setup] Re: Need advise on Inventory builder odd-on.

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Mon Sep 11 13:57:43 UTC 2006

Al wrote:

> Please, tell me how to create the table with specific parameters, like here:
> http://www.ccbauto.cz/katalog-vozu?perform_search=1&review_state=sold
> nazev, vyrobce, najeto kilometru, palivo, cena (czk) ...
>
> To create items, folders etc is not a problem for me, but when the items are
> listed in the table, only the title field is seen ...

a) please use plone.users for this, your question isn't about how to get
your plone site to install.

b) That table is a custom page template that they build. It is probably
a folder with some custom content types (attributes #kilometers, price,
etc) inside it.

=> you need to program a bit to get this.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                       r.van.rees @ zestsoftware.nl
http://vanrees.org/weblog/                  http://zestsoftware.nl/