[Setup] DIYPloneStyle product working - but my home page shows all the created folder links, external link and states user and modified date.

Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator chuck at smtl.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 09:54:09 UTC 2006

Hi List I managed to get DIYPloneStyle product working with my Company
logo etc.
Thus utilised the css style sheet baesd on the tutorial " Putting a new
look on Plone: a real-world example" Thus I have a problem with the home
page.
Every thing else looks good except for this issue.

My home page shows all the created folder links, external link and
states user and modified date.

How do I rectify this to show homepage only .

My makeup:

Zope 2.9.4-final
Python Version 2.4.3
System Platform linux2