[Setup] Re: [UPDATE -- partially solved] Re: error upgrading from 2.1.2 to 2.5

Tomasz tomasz.kotarba at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:35:07 UTC 2006

Hi!
I do not know if it will be of any help but here you are:

I had exactly the same problem (with the 'token' error etc.) and found exactly
the same solution - deleting acl_users allows the migration. Since I did not do
anything unusual to my acl_users the only thing that comes into mind and has
ANYTHING to do with user accounts is the UpfrontContacts product - we used it to
add most of our user accounts (though deleting only those account and keeping
the accounts created in a traditional way (using site setup) did not help - only
deleting the whole acl_users object).

BTW: It seems we are tied to Plone 2.1.2 since we had to give up and stay with
2.1.2 because some things were still broken (though migration went successfully
so I guess it was not the Plone problem)... namely UpfrontContacts search tool
(error related to atreferencebrowser product) and Plone2PDF (it stopped working
and was giving us an error instead of pdf documents).

Cheers,
Tomasz