[Setup] encoding chunked...

Taylan SANCAR sancart at itu.edu.tr
Thu Oct 26 11:26:44 UTC 2006

Hello everybody
I installed Plone on my Win2003 server machine, and it seems to be
running fine. But recently i couldn't connect to my server from everywhere. I
generally take a error message, for IE the message is "encoding chunked" and
for firefox "The field 'to' can't be expanded". I have linux and windows
operating systems in my personal computer at home . I can connect the my plone
server in linux with no problem, but in windows i could'nt connect.

Thank you for kind help
--
Taylan SANCAR
Research Assistant