[Setup] Trying to Join Site Results in Error

Doug Tillman dtillman at texturallc.com
Tue Oct 17 13:21:35 UTC 2006

I'm setting up a new site using Plone.2.5.1 on Linux.  Everything was moving
along fine until I tried to join the site.  Then a new user attempting to
register sees the following:

"We were unable to send your password to your email address: You are not
allowed to access 'requestReset' in this context"

I've not found any solution to this by searching the archives or Googling -
any help most appreciated

Doug

There are exactly 10 types of people in this world:  those that know binary
and those that don't! (source unknown)