[Setup] Plone Group-aware User Folder

Narayan Narvekar NNarvekar at lynn.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:01:18 UTC 2006

Hi

I have installed Plone 2.5 on Windows 2000 server on our test
environment.

Here is what I did:

1. Created a Plone site called Lynn[Portal].
2. Deleted the folder called acl_users and created a folder called
acl_users(Group-aware User Folder). This was required since we wanted
to integrate plone with our Active Directory.
	I also had to put in the LDAPUserFolder so that I could get the
option
	of creating the Group Aware Ldap Folder.
3. After this I can see all the LDAP groups and users through the zope
interface. But when I try to access the site http://localhost/Lynn, I
cannot see the login portlet. The space is occupied with an error called
"Cookie authentication is disabled. Login portlet not available"

Why is this happening?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards

Narayan Narvekar