[Setup] Re: Visible in Site Map

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Oct 2 07:58:26 UTC 2006

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:34:35 -0700, John Telford
<john at johntelford.com> wrote:

> I'm using Plone 2.5.  I'm unable to configure it so "publish" or
> "make visible" content shows up in the Site Map.  I was able to
> configure Plone 2.1 to it did.
>
> What do I need to do so users "publish" or "make visible" content
> shows up in the Site Map?

It should work exactly the same way, using the control panel.

There might be a bug, of course. I'm pretty sure I have tested this on 2.5
myself, though.

PS: Please use Plone-Users list for these types of questions in the
future, since it's not a setup/migration question. :)