[Setup] Re: Difficulties installing Plone3alpha

joshua may salv0 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:15:49 UTC 2006

> Have you been following the list and noticed that the windows
> installer version for this version is available from?

I didn't, no. But thanks! I eventually got it working without the installer,
but I'll re-do it with the installer. That's probably more likely to match
the structure of the Plone 2.5 install that I'm "upgrading" from (read:
playing with to see what Plone 3.0 has in store..). Hopefully (famous last
words..!) it'll go smoothly.

Thanks for that.

Josh