[Setup] Re: Plone 2.5.1 with LDAP

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:09:14 UTC 2006

On 11/6/06, Maurits van Rees <m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl> wrote:
> Actually, you still need LDAPUserFolder.  But you also need
> LDAPMultiPlugins, possibly with the patch from antiloop.plone.org
> which that how-to mentions.  If the how-to does not mention that, then
> there is another how-to or tutorial on plone.org that you need to
> find. :)

I can't patch LDAPMultiPlugins (v1.3 & 1.4) :

patching file LDAPPluginBase.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 23.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 216.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file LDAPPluginBase.py.rej
patching file LDAPMultiPlugin.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 30.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 311 (offset -1 lines).
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file LDAPMultiPlugin.py.rej
patching file property.py

> If you see users in the ZMI but don't see them in Plone, then in the
> ZMI you need to check if the ldap plugin is listed for the correct
> plugin interfaces in acl_users/plugins.

Which plugins must be activated ? I see users in ZMI but not users
properties in Plone. I have authentification, Properties, User
enumeration plugins.

> And you need to check if the mapping of attributes between Plone and
> LDAP is correct.  I think lone at least needs/wants to get a fullname
> and email from ldap.

Mapping is good.

--
Sébastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>