[Setup] IE6 Browser errors/support with Plone 2.5.1 (Stack overflow at line 0)

vedawms vedawms at unc.edu
Mon Nov 27 15:07:28 UTC 2006

I'm in agreement. Do you want to post it in the other forum since you were
able to reproduce the error? I can't replicate this on my end, I was just
reporting a problem from a client in Guatemala.

Does it still happen for you if CacheFu compression is set to never? Setting
it to never solved another problem of mine with IE, so I'm just wondering...

Thanks,

- Veda