[Setup] stylesheets for site dropped, site broken

vedawms vedawms at unc.edu
Tue Nov 14 20:18:41 UTC 2006

Ok, so something else interesting... I restarted zope, all all content showed
up, but still no stylesheets. I made a tiny change to ploneCustom.css, and
presto, everything is back again. So... I assume it comes down to caching.

I have CacheFu installed, but the only thing I configured was to add my site
domains to the main page and to tell it to Cache in ProxyCache for 1 hour
(hence, me pulling my hair out for the last 45 mins). I've uninstalled
CacheFu and reinstalled it, hoping for the best.

So, that brings me to my next question:

Will CacheFu work just by installing it? My users are complaining that the
site is extremely slow, but I'm not sure how to correctly set it up, since
there are so many bells and whistles...