[Setup] stylesheets for site dropped, site broken

vedawms vedawms at unc.edu
Tue Nov 14 19:37:05 UTC 2006

I went into the ZMI for my site and turned off debug mode on stylesheets to
try to improve performance. Immediately, the site choked and all stylesheets
were dropped. I shut down zope then restarted. Stylesheets still missing.
This is the second time this has happened to me, and I'm not sure what the
commonality is.

I thought maybe debug mode for zope was on, so I went to read the zope.conf
file. Apparently it's not on, but there are only a few lines to my
zope.conf, which made me think that maybe there was something wrong with
it??   http://paste.plone.org/11540

I did a restart of zope in debug mode and got this:

http://paste.plone.org/11541

It never really finished reloading, and going to the site now gives an
internal server error.

This is what I'm running.

 Plone 2.5.1,
CMF-1.6.2,
Zope (Zope 2.9.5-final, python 2.4.4, linux2),
Five 1.3.7,
Python 2.4.4 (#1, Nov 13 2006, 09:22:41) [GCC 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat
3.4.6-3)],
PIL 1.1.5

You are running in "production mode".

Thoughts? I know I need to get rid of the duplicate products, but beyond
that I am at a loss.

Thanks,

- Veda