[Setup] no "plone site" in the add menu

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 08:54:01 UTC 2006

I'm sure you probably have been ask the question many time, but I just started with plone and I can't find any solution to this problem on he web of the plone site.

  after I moved every thing into zope instance home / product folder
  and restarted zope, "plone site" did not show in the add menu under root

  how do I solve this problem? I did exactly what sure be done in the install.txt documentation.

  please help..