[Setup] Re: limit content of events portlet

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 10 13:14:45 UTC 2006

Raik Gruenberg schrieb:
> Thanks for your fast response!
>
> I am (yet) pretty clueless when it comes to modifying plone components
> and templates. I couldn't even find the portlets in the ZMI.

ZMI -> portal_skins -> plone_portlets ->

> Could you please give me a starting point from where to modify the
> templates graphically or through Python?

Most simply TTW in ZMI. Select the portlet you want to change
and press 'customize'. This will result in a local copy of the
template being generated in
portal_skins/custom/<name of template selected>
which will take precedence over the original one.

This new copy you can now edit TTW as you like.

HTH,

	Raphael