[Setup] Re: 2.0.3 -> 2.5.1 Migration failure question!

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Nov 9 17:15:04 UTC 2006

Nick Davis <nd51 at ...> writes:

> Alex Clark wrote:
> > Hey All,
> >
> > Looking for some feedback on how to try to get around this migration failure:
> >
> > http://paste.plone.org/11439
> >

> You haven't by any chance got CMFMember, which is currently incompatible
> with 2.5?  Asking because it blew up in that area....

No, but I *am* missing Products from the old instance. I figured I would add
them back as needed because they may or may not run easily in the new instance.

Old Instance Products:
http://paste.plone.org/11455

Current Instance Products:
http://paste.plone.org/11456

Should I maybe be focusing on adding some of these Products back?

You are saying it's failing on the GrUF to PAS migration ?

> It looks like it happily made it to 2.1.3, which would give you a
> massive improvement (especially speed) over 2.0.3, so you might consider
> as an interim step going live with 2.1.3.

That's a good idea, thanks! Although it will haunt me to the end of my days if I
don't figure it out...