[Setup] Re: Trouble with site rebuild after Data.fs replace

Dorneles Treméa deo at plonesolutions.com
Wed Nov 8 17:53:04 UTC 2006

Hi Neal,

> [snipped]
>
> NameError: name 'getDefaultSorting' is not defined
>
> Any ideas about how to get either our Linux-based site to load or our
> Windows-based version to run error free would be most appreciated!

Nick already gave you some initial tips for the problem with
Linux. The Windows-based problem is a side-effect of running
newer Zope versions with an incompatible ExternalEditor(!)[1]
version... get a new one and all should works like a charm... ;-)

[1] EE monkeypatches OFS/dtml/main.dtml, which was recently
updated on Zope but not on your current EE version.

HTH,

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil

   Consulting · Training · Development · http://plonesolutions.com