[Setup] Re: Exclude from Breadcrums?

smoove_e smoove_e at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:16:12 UTC 2006

Thanks for the feedback / suggestion. However, for clarification, there are
no anonymous users on the installed Plone site, it is only for registered
users. So the problem applies only to registered users, who still shouldn't
be able to navigate backwards into a breadcrumb trail (in certain
circumstances; e.g. as outlined below).

Is it possible to disable breadcrumbs only for specific pages?
If so, anyone have the syntax to perform this?
(Perhaps an expansion of the code provided below)

Thanks!
-wendi

Plone 2.5, Zope 2.9.4, Python 2.4.3, LINUX (FC5)