[Setup] AttributeError: StringIO instance has no attribute

Hadrian Cawthorne h.p.cawthorne at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Nov 8 09:31:33 UTC 2006

Hi
It seems all of a sudden some files on my website are no loner
accessible. They have been working before.
I get these exception details:

Time
     08-11-2006 09:19
User Name
     jo1hpc (jo1hpc)
Request URL
     http://jus.shef.ac.uk/module-info/level-3/JNL314/
module_outlines_06-07.doc/index_html
Exception Type
     AttributeError
Exception Value
     StringIO instance has no attribute 'index_html'

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
     * Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.file, line 114, in
index_html
     * Module Products.Archetypes.Field, line 1106, in download
     * Module Products.ExternalStorage.filewrapper, line 72, in
__getattr__

AttributeError: StringIO instance has no attribute 'index_html'

Traceback as text is:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.file, line 114, in index_html
   Module Products.Archetypes.Field, line 1106, in download
   Module Products.ExternalStorage.filewrapper, line 72, in __getattr__
AttributeError: StringIO instance has no attribute 'index_html'

The only thing I've done recently (a few weeks ago) is installing
PloneZipFiles
Thanks

Hadrian Cawthorne

Technician