[Setup] Community Soccer - Website Update

Matt matt at objectivo.com
Wed Nov 1 00:32:41 UTC 2006

Dear Member of the Soccer Community,

Our 'Soccer Community Website' is now live.  Objectivo is the 'FREE Online Soccer Want Ads', 'Shared Soccer Community Calendar', and 'Soccer Yellow Pages' rolled into one great website.

We do NOT have any commerce on the site and aren’t selling anything to you. We're a grassroots internet soccer organization promoting soccer.

We ask you to check us out.  We hope this resource compliments your Soccer Organization.  Please feel free to post to the free soccer classifieds or events.
For more information please contact me at matt at objectivo.org  or 310-938-6976.

Many Thanks,

Matt Lengkeek, President of Objectivo Inc.

matt at objectivo.com  l  T. 310-938-6976

www.objectivo.com  -  Serving Local Soccer Communities

Objectivo, Inc.  I  3555 Voyager St. #202  I  Torrance, CA 90503

This email was sent to setup at lists.plone.org, by Matt<matt at objectivo.com>
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please go to the following URL: