[Setup] Folder listings - how do I avoid

Jan Torleif Pedersen JATP at Lundbeck.com
Wed May 31 11:36:36 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I want to thank Alan and Raphael for their kind pointers to making
External Methods - I got my folder generation problem solved. Now my
next question is how do I avoid showing a set of folders in the folder
tree. I have one folder which acts as a sort of database of folders and
I would like to avoid having to expand the folder view both in the
navigation portlet and when accessing the parent folder. People should
be able to search for the sub-folders, but not get the complete view
since this takes much to long time - there about 40.000 subfolders...

Regards -- Jan