[Setup] Re: Fwd: Re: Activity Tracker for Plone Site

Peter Simmons pete-lists at bcmpweb.com
Fri May 26 13:44:27 UTC 2006

yeah kinda what Reinout said only don't get dismayed by his gruffness
just go to

http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/archgenxml-getting-started

and get started. Yeah you coulda found this by googling but given last
email was probably the first time you heard ArchGenXML and didn't know
what it was about I'll forgive you for not trying google. Just this
once. now go and do the tutorial before you anger Reinout some more ;-)

Cheers,
Pete
PS. Reinout never meet you but hope you don't take offence at my
familarity, I am in a bit better mood seeing as its the weekend for me :-)