[Setup] Activity Tracker for Plone Site

Vik S Kumar vivek.s.kumar at oracle.com
Thu May 25 12:56:17 UTC 2006

Hie Guys:

I need something like an activity tracker on my plone site.

requirement is : there should be a page showing :

Task     Owner    Start_Date  End_Date   Additional_info

In this page records could be added/deleted or updated. This wil solve the
purpose of an activity tracker for me. like
who is working on what and when he started when is the deadline. as well as
if some supporting things there like links or doc
that i could put in additional_info field.

how can i imlement this?? is there any ready use product availabe that can
be customized as per my needs or some way to built it??

Please guide...

--
Yours Truly,

Vik S. Kumar