[Setup] Fwd: hie need help

Vik S Kumar vivek.s.kumar at oracle.com
Mon May 22 11:02:22 UTC 2006

Hie...

This time i downloaded it and renamed it to poi.tar.gz and extracted. it
gave me same error "error reading header".

I also tried it on linux and following are the results:

(vskumar) pois- tar xvzf poi.tar
AddRemoveWidget/
AddRemoveWidget/__init__.py
AddRemoveWidget/AddRemoveWidget.py
AddRemoveWidget/ComboBoxWidget.py
AddRemoveWidget/config.py
AddRemoveWidget/Extensions/
AddRemoveWidget/Extensions/Install.py
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
tar: Child returned status 1

kindly help

vik

--