[Setup] Fwd: hie need help

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon May 22 10:47:17 UTC 2006

Hi Vik,

Vik S Kumar wrote:
> I am trying to unzip poi which i downloaded from plone. but unfortunatly
> i am not able to do so.. I tried to use winzip
> it dsiplays error processing header. using gunzip or tar either it say
> error reading base -64 header or not a valid tar file.
>
> i have tried to download it multiple times.. but same error....
> please help..

Are you doing this on Windows, using the standard WinZip? The file name
may be confusing WinZip.

If so, you will have downloaded a file called
"poi-1-0rc2pre1-bundle-tar.gz" (blah-blah-HYPHEN-tar)- try renaming it
"poi-1-0rc2pre1-bundle.tar.gz" (blah-blah-DOT-tar...), and using
WinZip's "right click | extract to folder".

Let us know how you get on.

--

Regards,

PhilK

'I must create my own system or be enslaved by another man's.'
- William Blake